Friday, February 6, 2015

GOALS: Week of February 8, 2015

     Hello fellows!

     A new week is around the corner, so it's best to be prepared. New week = new reads!

     Okay, so my book goals for this week would be:

Title: Heir of Fire
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Date Released: September 1, 2014
Number of Pages: 562

     For Heir of Fire, I've been reading this book since February 4, 2015. It's not my copy, but my friend's. Hopefully, I'll get to finish it by this weekend and return it to her.



Title: I Am Malala
Author: Malala Yousafzai
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Date Released: October 8, 2013
Number of Pages: 327
 
     For I Am Malala, my mom bought me this book last year on my birthday, back in October. She's currently been on my tail, chasing me to read it. So, this book is a definite finish for this week.



Title: Not In The Script
Author: Amy Finnegan
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Date Released: October 7, 2014
Number of Pages: 392
 
     For Not in the Script, I bought this book last month and read a couple chapters of it. I had to push it aside due to other books and now I feel like I've abandoned it. Being the wishful person I am, let me be hopeful and aspire to finish this book this week.


Title: Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Author: Laini Taylor
Publisher: Little, Brown and Company
Date Released: September 27, 2011
Number of Pages: 418
 
     Finally, for Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I bought this book just last week and read until chapter 10 (or somewhere near that). When my mom caught me reading it, she got a teensy bit mad at me for not making I Am Malala a priority read this month. I recently bought Days of Blood and Starlight at Indigo (for a reasonably good price because it was on sale) and now that I have the second book in my arms, I'm going to read the first book. At least, before the end of the month.

    
     That's all for my post, and remember: you should be a tree; they have awesome afterlives.

No comments:

Post a Comment